Bloomfield School District
Date Posted: January 30, 2017
Date Close: March 3, 2017
Start Date: July 1, 2017
Superintendent of Bloomfield School District which has an enrollment of 828 in grades K-12.
Qualifications: Ed.S. or higher in School Administration, Indiana Superintendent license.
Experience: Experience in school administration preferred
1. Demonstrate leadership qualities and courage to lead school district
2. Possess a working knowledge of budget, curriculum and programming, collective bargaining,
evaluations and staff development.
3. Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with Board, faculty, staff and community.
4. Demonstrate practical experience in business management, school finance, Indiana school law and state initiatives.
5. Ability to define, develop, balance, and implement educational projects, goals and objectives.
6. Demonstrate organizational skills in managing personal and district tasks
7. Dedicate oneself to the welfare and growth of all students of all ages.
8. Involve oneself in the activities of the schools and the community.
9. Effectively market and communicate the positive aspects of the school district and its community.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable
Application Process: Please submit letter of interest, resume and application by March 3, 2017 to:
Dr. Terry McDaniel
Application materials may be accessed at school website, www.bsd.k12.in.us.
Download Application - docx
Download Application - pdf